The Work environment is full of toxicity, jealousy, competition, never-ending stressors, negativity, exclusion, alienation, lack of respect, and bullying.
What can you do to escape work drama?
3) Avoid Gossip
4) Avoid the spreading of Rumors
5) Listen first so that the other person feels valued.
6) Try to resolve the drama before it snowballs.
7) Come to a resolution in a timely manner.
8) Be open minded.
9) Don’t become numb, you should acknowledge the drama.
10) Understand that the person can misinterpret your intentions.
11) Understand how others can twist your intention.
12) Be neutral to avoid conflict (avoid being negative).
13) Have a face-to-face meeting.
14) Improve your situation and speak to your boss.
15) If your boss is the culprit – speak to your union.
16) Escape and let go of workplace stress and drama.
So you have unmotivated coworkers and you are picking up their slack. You don’t mind because you like to keep busy – but the coworkers are twisting the conversation saying that you don’t want to share the work load responsibilities. When it’s the contrary – your coworkers don’t want to do the work. Period!
Stay Focused On Your Own Healthy Routines
It’s time to balance your work-life and strengthen your life outside of work – you deserve a better life than a toxic workplace.
It’s time to set a healthy work boundary and to let go of the stress with a massage. Registered Massage is a way to escape and find clarity and breathe.
Massage Therapy can be a plan to escape the work drama and rejuvenate and motivate you to improve your situation.
It’s time to leave behind your stress and break away from workplace drama and escape with a professional registered massage.