What You Want And What Your Body Needs
The key to many of the problems that arise with our bodies is establishing proper awareness.
Good awareness of your body depends on being able to accept a diagnosis, ailment or symptom and simply not dismissing it by believing it will fix itself.
Just as we ask for something our body is also asking for our attention through the onset of stress, pain, stiffness and soreness. On occasion, if something just doesn’t feel right, listen to what your body is trying to tell you. Your Body Is Asking For Attention.
In some cases you can reverse the onset of discomfort and alleviate wide range of medical conditions, muscle pain and tissue injury.
The starting point for a massage is to find out what each of you want?
What do you want?
- Reduce Stress
- To Be Pampered And Spoiled
- Soothing Massage
What does your body need?
- Promotion Of Your Health
- Preventative Support
- Release Chronic Muscular Tension And Pain
- Improve Blood Circulation
- Increase Joint Flexibility
- Promote Faster Healing Of Injured Muscle Tissues
- Improve Your Posture
- Remove Muscle Knots
- Un-knot Any Muscles
- Provide Exercise And Stretching For Weakened Muscles
- Reduce Shortening Of Muscles When Restricted
- Stretch Muscles
- Improve Range Of Motion
- Reduce Post Surgery Adhesion’s
- Realigns Scar Tissue Once Healing Has Begun
- Soothe Aches And Sprains
- Reduces Blood Pressure
- Reduce Mental And Physical Fatigue
- Promote Better Sleep
- Reduce Anxiety
- Promote Body Awareness
- Therapeutic Healing
At Sunstone Massage we are clear at each treatment stage and during the process to give you what you want and what your body needs for health wellness.
“If something just doesn’t feel right, listen to what your body is trying to tell you”.
Sunstone Massage Treatment And Therapeutic Wellness Clinic.
Call to make an appointment: 647-233-2569.