Today is Bell Let’s Talk Day and we join Bell to work together to create a stigma-free Canada! There are many ways you can show your support and help create a stigma-free Canada.
Let’s talk about what can help your Mental Health and find ways to help improve your Mental Health.
There are many ways to improve your Mental Health.
1) If you are in crisis, please go to your local hospital or call 911 immediately.
2) Get help.
3) Talk to someone.
4) Reach out to someone.
5) Remember you are not alone.
6) Tell yourself a positive reinforcement.
7) Eat well,
8) Take care of your body.
9) Avoid drugs.
10) Avoid alcohol.
11) Avoid sugar.
12) Hydrate your body.
13) Be active.
15) Take a deep breath.
16) Take a break.
17) Get a good nights sleep.
18) Remember time can help heal wounds.
19) Be positive.
20) Stop being negative.
21) Be kind.
22) Remember all the good things in your life.
23) Remember things will get better.
24) Remember you are awesome.
25) Remember you are important.
Massage Therapy Can Help with Mental Health, here is why?
1) Massage helps with relaxation and aids to minimize stress.
2) Helps manage muscle pain, soreness, tension and stiffness by stimulating muscles and the release of endorphins.
3) Massage therapy can benefit those who live a sedentary lifestyle.
4) Massage can help those who suffer from chronic muscle pain and aches.
5) Helps improve your muscle flexibility and range of motion.
6) Improves circulation of your blood and can lower blood pressure.
7) Massage therapy helps reduce headaches.
8) Massage therapy helps reduce the effects of depression, anxiety and fatigue.
9)Massage therapy helps increase the hormones with dopamine and serotonin that help reduce your stress hormone.
10) Massage can help muscle injury recovery which can improve your performance in sports.
11) Massage therapy helps promote improved quality of sleep and rejuvenation.
12) Massage helps promote energy and vitality.
13) Massage therapy enhances your self-image.
14) Massage helps boost your mood.
15) Helps you feel more confident.
16) Helps with better posture.
17) Feels good.
18) Helps you manage your muscle pain.
19) Helps to induce mental relaxation.
20) Helps you improve productivity reducing mental stress.
21) Massage is a gift of health.
22) Helps you get in tune with your body.
23) Gives you comfort & security.
24) Helps you take care of yourself.
25) Helps with your life, self-esteem and quality of life.