Are you a couch potato?
Do you sit at work all day?
Do you sit in a car for extended periods of time?
Do you watch TV for many hours?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you may be a “Couch Potato”. And you may be at a high risk for health issues.
How can you reduce your Couch Potato Time?
NOTE: Any new physical routine activity should be consulted with your primary doctor.
1. Be active.
2. Take a walk.
3. Take up some new healthy habits that require physical activity.
4. Stand up from your chair and take a short walk every hour.
5. Take a quick walk to your car during your break at work.
6. Start to exercise.
7. Do more household chores.
8. Cut the lawn.
10. Ride your bike.
11. Vacuum the house.
12. Dust the house.
13. Plant some flowers.
14. Go jogging.
15. Get off your phone and be more physical.
16. Massage Therapy may increase circulation. Massage may stimulate blood flow and vessels to enhance circulation.
It’s your life and being more active can make you healthier.
Make the best out of your life with the best outcome by not sitting too much.
Sitting less can have an improved impact on your overall health.
Start moving now.
Be more active because every second counts to keep you alive longer.