Canada Day July 1st is a statutory holiday. What are you going to do to celebrate Canada Day in a healthy way?
1. Drive-in cinemas (Greater Toronto Area (GTA) (Vaughan): Go see a double feature at a movie theatre. Drive in and enjoy the movie in the comfort of your vehicle.
2. Bike Riding: (Rent a bicycle Toronto/Vaughan) Riding your bicycle along the trails or paths.
3. Stay home with your family and make a Canada Day meal. Cook up some food for everyone. Family Health at the table is important on Canada Day.
4. Get a Registered Massage and make Canada Day a healthy celebration with the focus on health. Take care of your muscles and feel good with a professional massage. At Sunstone Registered Massage you can celebrate Canada Day with high quality health registered massages.
5. Celebrate Canada In Vaughan Virtually with a free concert that is family-friendly. Entertainment that features award-winning artists. (Watch Vaughan Celebrates 2020 Canada Day Live)
6. Go for a walk and enjoy your neighborhood or a park nearby and be active. Being active helps with many benefits. Physical Activity is the best approach to maintaining a healthy body. Support and promote living healthy by walking on Canada Day.